1. Authors with an abstract accepted as oral are allowed to print the paper as a poster as well and post it on the assigned poster panel.
2. We will inform you about the time assigned to your presentations on the following weeks. (The session and the date of your oral presentation)
3. The list of oral presentations will be available in the Final Programme
4. The Presenting authors should arrive at the meeting room 15 minutes before the beginning of the session and introduce themselves to the chairpersons
5. Meeting rooms are equipped for PPT, PPTX and PDF projection. Please bring a copy of your presentation with you on a USB memory stick and deliver it to the technician of the meeting room where your presentation will take place the day before, or 1 hour before your session starts.
6. The time allotted to each oral presentation 15 minutes + 5 minutes for discussion. Please note that it is very important that for a smooth development of the congress all authors respect the presentation time.