⇒ Guidelines for abstract submission
New! Abstract submission deadline has been extended to : February 26, 2020
- Abstracts must be submitted using exclusively the on-line abstract submission form.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for its publication in the final program of the meeting.
- Synthetic chemistry of peptides, amino acids and proteins
- Emerging peptide-based technologies
- Peptide mimetics, peptoids and peptide nucleic acids
- Peptide-sugar, -lipid, -nucleic acid and –drug conjugates
- Structure and conformational studies of peptides
- Bioactive peptides (antimicrobial, cancer, metabolism, neuropeptides, vaccines, etc.)
- Peptide therapeutics and clinical application
- Peptide prodrugs, targeting, delivery and uptake
- Proteomics and peptide bioinformatics
- Peptide materials and catalysts for the nanobiosciences
- The presenting author must register before 31 May to ensure the abstract is included in the programme and scheduled for presentation.
- Each Presenting author can submit a maximum of three (3) abstracts.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (1 figure) and must be submitted in English. Please do not leave blank lines to separate paragraphs.
⇒ How to use the online abstract submission form
First of all, you will be required to create a New Account to sign in to your personal portal.
Your personal portal will allow you to submit abstracts and register to the conference. For any further information related to abstract submission please contact the Technical Secretariat: email@example.com
⇒ Evaluation and acceptance
- The scientific committee reserves the right to modify the final type of presentation.
- Authors will be notified by email from, (Tentative date: 15 April 2020) whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected.
- The final reference number and session assigned to each oral/poster presentation will be notified by e-mail before the beginning of the congress.